The Department of Environment and Primary Industries (VIC)
|Organisation:||The Department of Environment and Primary Industries (VIC)|
The Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) will provide a better and more efficient management approach for public and private land, and water for the people of Victoria. DEPI will focus on protecting our environment, boosting productivity in Victoria's world-class food and fibre sector and the management of our natural resources, strongly influenced by decision-making at a local level.
The department's one-stop shop approach and integrated focus on areas of shared interest means that our environmental efforts will be maintained and strengthened and we will ensure better environmental protection and more productive landscapes throughout Victoria.
DEPI will provide streamlined and responsive services to our stakeholders and a more mobile, flexible workforce with greater capacity to respond to emergencies such as fires, floods or biosecurity incursions and to seasonal programs such as prescribed burning and compliance actions across the range of department portfolios.
Search among The Department of Environment and Primary Industries (VIC) jobs
no jobs found
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree