Department of Health (NT)
|Organisation:||Department of Health (NT)|
|Phone:||(08) 8999 2400|
The Department of Health is the leading employer of health and community service professionals and the largest public employer in the Northern Territory.
Working in health and families services in the Territory offers unique and diverse career opportunities where you can make a real difference to the lives of others and probably your own.
We invest in our people and offer considerable training and professional development programs and flexible work arrangements, including the ability to work in different areas of the department and locations in particular professional fields.
Search among Department of Health (NT) jobs
no jobs found
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend