Department of Health and Human Services (VIC)
|Organisation:||Department of Health and Human Services (VIC)|
|Phone:||1300 650 172|
The Department of Health and Human Services works to achieve the best health, wellbeing and safety for all Victorians so that they can lead a life they value.
We know that most people want to be connected to their communities, and experience a good life – their health, safety and wellbeing rely on being able to participate fully in the community and economy and access services. Our purpose is to help them to get there.
Our efforts are guided by our four strategic directions of person-centred services and care, local solutions, earlier and more connected support, and advancing quality, safety and innovation.
Search among Department of Health and Human Services (VIC) jobs
no jobs found
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan