The Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Alpine Resort Management Board (ARMB) acts in a council-like capacity within the resorts of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling, providing essential services to the local community and overseeing public assets and infrastructure.
The ARMB operates under the provisions of the Alpine Resorts (Management) Act and acts on behalf of the Crown, accepting directions or guidelines from the Minister regarding its performance and the discharge of its functions, duties or power.
Search among MT Buller jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Ranger Leeton
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray