The Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Alpine Resort Management Board (ARMB) acts in a council-like capacity within the resorts of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling, providing essential services to the local community and overseeing public assets and infrastructure.
The ARMB operates under the provisions of the Alpine Resorts (Management) Act and acts on behalf of the Crown, accepting directions or guidelines from the Minister regarding its performance and the discharge of its functions, duties or power.
Search among MT Buller jobs
no jobs found
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Ranger - Compliance Ryde