Ministry of Education NZ
|Organisation:||Ministry of Education NZ|
The Ministry of Education is the government’s lead advisor on the education system, shaping direction for education agencies and providers. The Ministry delivers policies and services focused on its leadership role in the education sector. This includes coordination with other sector and government agencies and forums to achieve shared goals through cross sector work programmes and contribution to broader government goals.
The overarching outcome to which the Ministry contributes is to build a world-leading education system that equips all New Zealanders with the knowledge, skills and values to be successful citizens in the 21st century and shapes, leverages and influences Māori enjoying education success as Māori.
Search among Ministry of Education NZ jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Grants Officers Parkes