Ministry of Social Development (NZ)
|Organisation:||Ministry of Social Development (NZ)|
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) is New Zealand's largest government department, providing services that make a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders. Our work is challenging with high risks, and high public expectations - but we are passionate about it. We're always on the lookout for people who share our enthusiasm for helping New Zealanders, young and old, be safe, strong and move forward with their lives.
We are an organisation that puts people first and that includes our staff. At MSD we are committed to providing a work environment that's supportive, and that helps develop your skills and experience. Development options include on-the-job training, opportunities to work in other groups, internal and external training and management and leadership development programmes.
Search among Ministry of Social Development (NZ) jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Manager Projects & Capital Works