|Phone:||1800 771 497|
Seqwater is the Queensland Government Statutory Authority responsible for ensuring a safe, secure and reliable water supply for South East Queensland, as well as managing catchment health and providing recreational facilities to the community.
We manage more than $10 billion of traditional and climate-resilient water supply assets to ensure a consistent, high-quality supply for the people of South East Queensland (SEQ).
Search among SEQ Water jobs
no jobs found
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta