|Phone:||1800 771 497|
Seqwater is the Queensland Government Statutory Authority responsible for ensuring a safe, secure and reliable water supply for South East Queensland, as well as managing catchment health and providing recreational facilities to the community.
We manage more than $10 billion of traditional and climate-resilient water supply assets to ensure a consistent, high-quality supply for the people of South East Queensland (SEQ).
Search among SEQ Water jobs
no jobs found
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough