North Richmond Community Health
|Organisation:||North Richmond Community Health|
North Richmond Community Health (NRCH) has been providing quality community health services since 1974. The culturally and linguistically diverse community of North Richmond remains the focus of much of our work; however, we also provide services to people across the City of Yarra, greater Melbourne and communities in rural and remote areas of Victoria.
Throughout its history, NRCH has maintained a strong commitment to supporting culturally and linguistically diverse communities by offering accessible and culturally-appropriate services. We value sharing our knowledge and expertise of working with marginalised and diverse communities with other service providers. The Centre for Culture Ethnicity and Health - NRCH's sister organisation - provides education and training in cultural competency and cross-cultural communication to other health and community organisations.
NRCH receives most of its funding from the Victorian Department of Health. Other significant contributors are Dental Health Services Victoria, Department of Justice and the City of Yarra.
Search among North Richmond Community Health jobs
no jobs found
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan