Darebin Community Health Service
|Organisation:||Darebin Community Health Service|
Darebin Community Health Service (DCH) was established when Northcote and East Preston Community Health Centres joined in 1998. Since then we have continued to provide high-quality health services, with 200 staff, 50 volunteers and 300 members who live, work or study in Darebin.
Darebin is one of Victoria's most culturally and linguistically diverse areas, comprising new and emerging communities and a significant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population. We are committed to strengthening our relationship with these communities by providing services that respond to the diverse needs of clients.
Working in partnership with local residents, community organisations, local and state government departments, we work to engage with those most at risk of health inequalities and for whom accessing a traditional health service presents many barriers.
We provide a range of services, including allied health, dental, medical, counselling and alcohol and drug services. DCH is committed to providing culturally appropriate and accessible health and community services.
Search among Darebin Community Health Service jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon