|Phone:||(09) 301 0101|
The Auckland Council is a new model of local government for New Zealand, designed to strengthen regional leadership while providing effective local and community democracy. While the way decisions are made will change, the role of local government in Auckland remains the same.
Auckland Council has two complementary and non-hierarchical decision-making parts:
The governing body and the local boards will share the decision-making responsibilities of Auckland Council:
Auckland Council will deliver services through the council organisation and council-controlled organisations.
The diagram below shows the council's structure.
Search among Auckland Council jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Development Planner Merrylands
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick