Lower Murray Water
|Organisation:||Lower Murray Water|
|Phone:||(03) 5051 3400|
Lower Murray Urban and Rural Water Authority was created under the provisions of the Water Act 1989 via Order in Council effective 1st of July 2004. It assumed the whole of the property, rights, liabilities, obligations, powers and functions under the Water Act 1989 of the Lower Murray Region Water Authority and Sunraysia Rural Water Authority. LMW reports to the Minister for Water, The Hon. Peter Walsh MP.
The Water (Governance Act) 2006 varied the form and title of Lower Murray Water and established new governance arrangements effective from 1st July 2007. Lower Murray Urban and Rural Water Authority is now Lower Murray Urban and Rural Water Corporation.
On 19th August 2008 a Ministerial Determination under Section 87 of the Water Act 1989, appointed Lower Murray Urban and Rural Water Corporation to take over the whole of the functions, powers and duties of First Mildura Irrigation Trust under the Act, including its functions in respect of all of its districts under the Act.
Search among Lower Murray Water jobs
no jobs found
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville