|Phone:||1800 066 401|
Our service area has a population of about 140,000 people. We support approximately 64,000 residential connections and major industries within our region including the dairy, energy, and pulp and paper industries.
We have an important role in the health of our community and the local environment, supplying safe drinking water and eliminating the health risks of untreated wastewater. We must comply with the stringent legislative and regulatory frameworks required to meet the standards expected by our community.
Search among Gippsland Water jobs
no jobs found
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow