|Phone:||1800 066 401|
Our service area has a population of about 140,000 people. We support approximately 64,000 residential connections and major industries within our region including the dairy, energy, and pulp and paper industries.
We have an important role in the health of our community and the local environment, supplying safe drinking water and eliminating the health risks of untreated wastewater. We must comply with the stringent legislative and regulatory frameworks required to meet the standards expected by our community.
Search among Gippsland Water jobs
no jobs found
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager Sydney
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- General Manager, Corporate Services & Sustainability Katherine
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta