Melbourne Water is owned by the Victorian Government.
Day to day we manage Melbourne’s water supply catchments, treat and supply drinking and recycled water, remove and treat most of Melbourne’s sewage and manage waterways and major drainage systems in the Port Phillip and Westernport region.
We build strong relationships with our customers, stakeholders and suppliers in community, government and industry and care for the health and wellbeing of our people.
Sustainability is a core principle and central to all our operations.
Search among Melbourne Water jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray