Melbourne Water is owned by the Victorian Government.
Day to day we manage Melbourne’s water supply catchments, treat and supply drinking and recycled water, remove and treat most of Melbourne’s sewage and manage waterways and major drainage systems in the Port Phillip and Westernport region.
We build strong relationships with our customers, stakeholders and suppliers in community, government and industry and care for the health and wellbeing of our people.
Sustainability is a core principle and central to all our operations.
Search among Melbourne Water jobs
no jobs found
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Revenue Officer Condobolin
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Chief Information Officer Nowra