Melbourne Water is owned by the Victorian Government.
Day to day we manage Melbourne’s water supply catchments, treat and supply drinking and recycled water, remove and treat most of Melbourne’s sewage and manage waterways and major drainage systems in the Port Phillip and Westernport region.
We build strong relationships with our customers, stakeholders and suppliers in community, government and industry and care for the health and wellbeing of our people.
Sustainability is a core principle and central to all our operations.
Search among Melbourne Water jobs
no jobs found
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong