|Phone:||1800 013 357|
Goulburn-Murray Rural Water Corporation [trading as Goulburn-Murray Water (G-MW or the Corporation)] is a statutory Corporation constituted by Ministerial order under the provisions of the Water Act 1989 (the Act). The Hon Peter Walsh, MLA, Minister for Water, is the responsible minister (the Minister). The Corporation is the Resource Manager for northern Victorian water systems.
G-MW has functions and powers under the Act to provide, manage and operate an irrigation district (section 221), a water district (section 163) and a waterway management district (section 189).
G-MW manages water-related services in a region of 68,000 square kilometres, bordered by the Great Dividing Range in the south and the River Murray in the north and stretching from Corryong in the east downriver to Nyah. G-MW also operates salinity mitigation works on the Murray downstream of Nyah, manages Mildura Weir, delivers bulk water to supply points outside its region and is the Victorian Constructing Authority for the Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA).
Search among Goulburn-Murray Water jobs
no jobs found
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Executive Manager Operations Parkes
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble