Tenterfield Shire Council
|Organisation:||Tenterfield Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6736 6000|
Tenterfield Shire Council covers an area of 713,439 hectares including mountains and rural landscape. The population is 7,024 and since 2005 this has represented an increase of 298 persons or 4.43%.
In addition to the main urban area of Tenterfield, the Shire includes the villages of Torrington, Bolivia, Mingoola, Legume, Liston, Drake, Jennings and Urbenville.
Tenterfield Shire Council provides local civic leadership and a wide range of community services and facilities.
Our mission statement "Quality Nature, Quality Heritage and Quality Lifestyle" provides focus and direction in the manner in which we provide leadership and services.
Search among Tenterfield Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 2 of 2|
Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Salary Package commensurate to experience negotiable between $70,000 – $80,000 p.a. is envisioned for the right candidate, plus 10% superannuation. Tenterfield Shire has...
$70,000 – $80,000 p.a. is envisioned for the right candidate, plus 10% superannuation. Tenterfield Shire Council 15 days ago
Senior Services Operator (Water & Sewage) Are you an experienced Water & Sewer operator looking for your next opportunity? Join a supportive local Council and work in beautiful Urbenville! Salary circa $57,000 - $64,000 plus super, relocati...
circa $57,000 - $64,000 plus super Tenterfield Shire Council ref: (139547) 29 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala