Shoalhaven City Council
|Organisation:||Shoalhaven City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4429 3111|
The Shoalhaven is “unique with its spectacular natural environment, growing population and robust economy” (Council’s Delivery Program and Operational Plan). It is a wonderful place to live, work, stay and play.
The Shoalhaven has a population of around 98,000, nearly 70% of the land area is national park, state forest or vacant land, comprises 19 major water catchments including rivers, bays, lakes and major creeks.
Shoalhaven City Council is a dynamic and progressive organisation serving a large and diverse community. The ideal place to combine professional challenge with a relaxed coastal lifestyle, encompasing the sea-side villages of Huskisson, Vincentia, Ulladulla and Mollymook, the Shoalhaven is located 2 hours South of Sydney and 1 hour South of Wollongong. Council supports flexibility in the workplace to cater for family and personal needs of their staff.
With over 1100 staff, Council provides the opportunity to work along side experts in their fields. From Building Surveying and Development Planners to Civil Engineers, Council offers current, and potential employees career advancement through additional training and mentoring from senior staff.
Search among Shoalhaven City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Ranger Leeton
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble