Narrandera Shire Council
|Organisation:||Narrandera Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6959 5510|
Narrandera Shire Council offers opportunities for competent and motivated persons to advance their career.
Narrandera Shire Council aims to be an “Employer of Choice”. Employees are encouraged to both further their careers and undertake personal development through the successful completion of competency based training programs and job related qualifications. Council arranged training for employees is designed to improve job performance and the necessary skills to further their career.
Council has an active social club that provides an excellent forum for socialising with all staff and making new staff feel welcome.
At Narrandera Shire Council, you will join an enthusiastic, progressive and committed team providing a broad range of quality Local Government services.
Council has a staff of approximately 130 and an annual operating budget of $16.8 million.
The Council is managed by a corporate structure that comprises of three directorates as follows:
Executive Services Corporate Services Infrastructure Services
Search among Narrandera Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Senior Development Planner Merrylands
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora