Muswellbrook Shire Council
|Organisation:||Muswellbrook Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6549 3700|
Located 1.5 hours drive from Newcastle and 3 hours from Sydney, Muswellbrook Shire Council is situated in a beautiful country location and offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our organisation employs approximately 200 valued staff, and prides itself on providing a great work environment, work-life balance, and career development.
Search among Muswellbrook Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 3 of 3|
Aquatic Centre Lifeguard and Fitness Instructor About the position The role has the responsibility of maintaining order at the Aquatic Centre by preventing accidents through the application of policies, rules, regulations, and ordinances go...
$33.4697 - $37.6036 (including casual loading), plus 10% superannuation. Muswellbrook Shire Council ref: (MSC46145) 7 days ago
Asset Management Engineer About the position The Asset Management Engineer is a professional technical specialist that provides services related to the review and development of engineering asset management plans, strategies, systems and pr...
Muswellbrook Shire Council ref: (MSC46155) 11 days ago
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
Business Improvement Officer About the position This position supports Council in the coordination of a range of complex systems in relation to management of business improvement, integrated planning, communications and policy management. A...
Muswellbrook Shire Council ref: (MSC46154) 11 days ago
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham