|Phone:||(02) 6960 5500|
A peaceful country atmosphere and tranquil lifestyle underpin the thriving agricultural communities that make up Murrumbidgee Council.
Established in 2016, after a merger of Murrumbidgee Shire Council and Jerilderie Shire Council, Murrumbidgee Council covers an area of 6,680 square kilometres including over 100 kilometres of natural river frontage to the Murrumbidgee River. The longest creek in Australia, the Billabong Creek, also runs through the Council.
The Council has a population of 4,047 and is highly regarded for the instigation of its substantial private works programme.
Search among Murrumbidgee Council jobs
no jobs found
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend