|Phone:||(02) 6960 5500|
A peaceful country atmosphere and tranquil lifestyle underpin the thriving agricultural communities that make up Murrumbidgee Council.
Established in 2016, after a merger of Murrumbidgee Shire Council and Jerilderie Shire Council, Murrumbidgee Council covers an area of 6,680 square kilometres including over 100 kilometres of natural river frontage to the Murrumbidgee River. The longest creek in Australia, the Billabong Creek, also runs through the Council.
The Council has a population of 4,047 and is highly regarded for the instigation of its substantial private works programme.
Search among Murrumbidgee Council jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Grants Officers Parkes