Community Programs Team Leader
- Full-time - Fixed term until 30/06/18
- Band 6
Baw Baw Shire Council is located approximately one hour east of Melbourne on the Princes Freeway, and boasts some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery. An easy drive to snow capped mountain resorts in winter and some of Victoria’s most pristine beaches in the summer. Baw Baw Shire offers a perfectly balanced lifestyle, with the challenges and satisfaction of a truly rewarding career.
As Community Programs Team Leader this position is be responsible for effective development and delivery of Councils Aged and Disability, social support services.
The successful applicant will demonstrate leadership and guidance to support Councils Aged and Disability services, community programs team through industry changes and implementation of a new client management system whilst promoting continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Understanding of issues impacting frail aged, people with a disability and their Carers
- Ability to coordinate tasks, set priorities and work to timelines in a pressured and changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience supervising a multi-disciplinary team including direct care staff and coordinating a range of services.
- Computer literate
This position is subject to a successful National Criminal History record check.
View the Position Description for further information or contact Belinda Forester, Manager Community Services 03 5625 0214.
Please address the selection criteria and attach a cover letter and resume.
Applications close Sunday 12 March 2017.
Baw Baw Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer and works in the interest of the safety of children and young people. Our recruitment processes reflect this commitment.