Aged and Disability Service Delivery Coordinator
- Full-time - Fixed term until 30/06/18
- Band 7
Baw Baw Shire Council is located approximately one hour east of Melbourne on the Princes Freeway, and boasts some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery. An easy drive to snow capped mountain resorts in winter and some of Victoria’s most pristine beaches in the summer. Baw Baw Shire offers a perfectly balanced lifestyle, with the challenges and satisfaction of a truly rewarding career.
As Aged and Disability Services Coordinator this position is be responsible for effective development and delivery of Councils Aged and Disability services, which meet service and funding agreement requirements.
The successful applicant will demonstrate strategic leadership and guidance to support Councils Aged and Disability services team through significant industry changes and implementation of a new client management system whilst promoting continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged and Disability Services
- Experience managing a multi-disciplinary team and coordinating a range of services.
- Ability to coordinate tasks, set priorities and work to timelines in a pressured and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience leading a team through change.
- Advanced communication skills, including written and oral.
- Excellent people and leadership skills, with a strong commitment to teamwork and contributing to a positive, can-do culture.
- Computer literate
This position is subject to a successful National Criminal History record check.
View the Position Description for further information or contact Belinda Forester, Manager Community Services 03 5625 0214.
Please address the selection criteria and attach a cover letter and resume.
Applications close Sunday 12 March 2017.
Baw Baw Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer and works in the interest of the safety of children and young people. Our recruitment processes reflect this commitment.