- 2 x Full-time positions available
- Band Range 6 (commensurate with skills and experience)
- $79,800 - $86,460 + 9.5% super + ADO
In this role you will be responsible for the overall project management of a number of exciting, major and minor projects planned for completion over the next five years.
The primary objectives of this position are:
- To ensure the effective and efficient planning, coordination and delivery of Council's building projects within the municipality.
- To deliver high quality Building, Civil and Parks Capital Works Projects on time, within budget and to Council standards
You must have proven, successful project management experience, a relevant tertiary qualification in either Building, Construction, Project Management, Engineering or similar relevant field, and a current driver's license.
Enquiries: Marilyn Howley, Manager Project Office (03) 9091 5610
Applications Close: 29 Jan 2017