Community Development Officer
We are seeking an enthusiastic community development officer to join our Strategic & Community Development team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in working closely with communities to facilitate positive results
- Well developed written and oral communication skills, to enable facilitation of groups, preparation of reports and documentation of strategy, procedures and presentation of ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to accurately research and compile data and communications.
- Well developed computer skills in particular with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Previous experience in Community Development or hands on with Smarty Grants would be highly regarded.
This is a permanent full-time position offered at a Band 4, and based in Drouin.
For further information, please download a copy of the position description.
Applications to be submitted by Monday 23 January 2017.
Baw Baw Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer and works in the interest of the safety of children and young people. Our recruitment processes reflect this commitment.