Director Corporate & Community Services
South Gippsland is a place like no other. Our diverse community and vibrant economy exists within the magnificent natural environment of rolling green farmland, and rugged Victorian coastline.
South Gippsland Shire Council is passionate about the community we serve. With a renewed focus on innovation and collaboration, valuing difference and a belief that the organisation can achieve amazing things, there is a lot to look forward to.
This executive leadership role is a dynamic and challenging blend of strategic leadership and operational management across the diverse corporate & community services portfolio.
Working with high level stakeholders across government and industry, a record of professional achievement, financial acumen, a strong understanding of governance and the ability to balance competing priorities are all critical to the success of this role.
- Join the well-established, highly skilled and energetic Executive Leadership Team, who value absolute professionalism and positive working culture in equal measures!
- This position is full of challenges and rewards, and so represents a significant opportunity for you to apply your expertise and truly shine in the role.We will provide you with invaluable leadership opportunities across a functionally diverse, regional local government organisation.
- Employment offers exposure to South Gippsland Shire’s range of employee benefits, including professional development opportunities, flexible working conditions and exciting health & wellbeing initiatives.
And in Return…..
On any given day you will ….
- Develop and implement strategic and sustainable business improvements to drive innovative and engaging organisational transformation
- Proactively identify improvement, integration and shared service opportunities, to ensure the provision of quality, best value services to the South Gippsland community.
- Provide highly specialised leadership to ensure the success of the Finance, Community Service and Council Business and Innovation functions.
Have we piqued your interest? That’s great, because we want to hear from you!
Applicants with a high level of strategic focus and advanced political and financial acumen will be well suited to this role. Those who also demonstrate principled leadership with an ability to influence, motivate and empower others will align well with the culture we have created here at South Gippsland Shire Council.
Click here to view Candidate Information Booklet
Applications close Sunday 29 January 2017
South Gippsland Shire Council is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Employees and Volunteers undergo screening processes prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the South Gippsland Shire Council Child Safety Plan.