GIS Asset Management Graduate
|Employer:|| Power Water|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia (Show on map)
|Salary and Benefits:||Remuneration Package $80,309 - $84,330 (including salary $71,011 - $78,296)|
Contribute to the business of Power and Water through the practical application of tertiary acquired skills and knowledge.
1. Apply spatial academic learning to the workplace environment.
2. Work with GIS Asset Management team to maintain the integrity, quality and completeness of the Geographic Information System data and the Asset Management System work outcomes.
3. Provide reports, analysis, charts and maps from asset information and research on relevant issues as directed.
4. Undertake professional and personal development to complement on job learning.
5. Carry out duties in accordance with Power and Water's safety, environmental and quality policies, safety principles, corporate values and strategies.
Selection criteria – Essential
2. Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and personal drive to achieve outcomes.
4. Well-developed analytical, research and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to work as part of a team and organise own workload to meet deadlines.
Please see attached fact sheet on application requirements. Please note any incomplete applications will not be assessed.
1. Contact Laura Young on (08) 8924 6622 for further information about the position.
2. Business Unit training and inductions will be held in Darwin initially for approximately 6 months upon commencing.
3. The remuneration package amounts published for this position include base salary, superannuation, annual leave loading and the value of an extra week’s annual leave.
4. Reasonable relocation allowance will be provided in accordance with the 2015-2018 Power and Water Enterprise Agreement.
5. Information about Power and Water Corporation may be viewed at powerwater.com.au.
Information for Applicants: Applications must be limited to a one-page summary sheet and an attached resume/cv. For further information for applicants and example applications see: http://www.nt.gov.au/ocpe
Information about Selected Applicant’s Merit: If you accept this position, a summary of your merit (including work history, qualifications, experience, skills, etc.) will be provided to other applicants to enable transparency and understanding of the decision.
For further information see: http://www.nt.gov.au/ocpe
Vacancy Closes: 20/01/2017