The Project Officer is responsible for implementation and management of Non-Government Human Services contracts including:
- Management of contracts with external service providers
- Liaison with service providers and associated key stakeholders
- Maintenance of contract records.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on compliance and performance of service providers.
- Reporting on the performance of service providers and the contract management processes.
- Monitoring of compliance with all Acts, Regulations and standards applicable to the services.
- Provision of advice internally and externally to the Department.
The Project Officer implements and facilitates the delivery of individualised integrated offender management plans for all offenders ensuring relevancy and developing new initiatives focusing on safety, rehabilitation, reintegration and a reduction in offending.
Job related requirements
Please see the attached JDF for more information about the Role Specific Responsibilities of this position. All Departmental employees are required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
Further job related information
If you are interested in this position and would like further information on the role, contact Bradley Menezes, A/Executive Manager on (08) 9264 9634.
How to apply
The Department preferred method of application is via the Apply Now button below. You will be required to complete relevant personal information and attach documents as requested.
- Provide a current resume including the contact details of 2 recent work referees and a 2 page statement outlining in broad terms your suitability for the role. Please do not provide a statement against each of the work related criteria.
Any remaining work related requirements as listed in the JDF may be assessed at some stage during the selection process.
Please ensure that at least 1 referee is a current or recent supervisor/line manager.
Forwarding your application
To apply applicants are requested to:
Apply online (Preferred)
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen
- Complete all of the online application questions
- Attach all required documentation
- Complete application for vacancy form which is attached to the advert
- Attach all required documentation and ensure all the above is stapled
- Post your completed application to:
DCS Recruiting Branch
Department of Corrective Services
Locked Bag 22, Cloisters Square
Perth WA 6850
- Applications received after the closing date/time or applications sent to us by email cannot be accepted.
- As we prefer to contact you by email for any interview or other matter, you are encouraged to apply online and provide a current valid e-mail address.
People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The Department upholds a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation.