Positions are fixed term with possible extensions and permanency subject to business needs.
Provides operational and administrative support to Offender Services internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of clinical services.
Job related requirements
Full-time/part-time work from Perth, involves liaising with a variety of stakeholders including Program Delivery Managers, Clinical staff and various Prison and Community Corrections staff.
Please see the attached JDF for more information about the work related requirements of this position. All Departmental employees are required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
Further job related information
If you are interested in this position and would like further information on the role contact Dr Deborah Dawson on (08) 9230 2061.
How to apply
The Department preferred method of application is via the apply now button below. You will be required to complete relevant personal information and attach documents as requested.
Provide a current resume including the contact details of 2 recent work referees and a statement addressing the following work related requirements:
- Strong skills in task coordination and customer liaison skills.
- Skills in computer and data entry including experience in generating reports and information.
- Demonstrated research and analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge and Experience in the use of DCS Information Systems.
Any remaining work related requirements as listed in the JDF may be assessed at some stage during the selection process.
Please ensure that at least 1 referee is a current or recent supervisor/line manager.
Forwarding your application
To apply applicants are requested to:
Apply online (Preferred)
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen
- Complete all of the online application questions
- Attach all required documentation
- Complete application for vacancy form which is attached to the advert
- Attach all required documentation Ensure all the above stapled
- Post your completed application to:
DCS Recruiting Branch
Department of Corrective Services
Locked Bag 22, Cloisters Square
Perth WA 6850
- Applications received after the closing date/time or applications sent to us by email cannot be accepted.
- As we prefer to contact you by email for any interview or other matter, you are encouraged to apply online and provide a current valid e-mail address.
People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The Department upholds a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation.
Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which fixed term, full-time and part-time appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur. The pool will operate for a 12 month period.