Community Care Team Leader
This position is responsible for the implementation and delivery of the Aged and Disability program, to include the management of financial, human and physical resources, data collection and milestone and financial reporting.
Role Duties Include
- Coordination of the Aged Care and Disability Program ensuring aged and disabled clients have daily needs met
- Recruit, support and mentor community based officers to build capacity at a local level
- Maintain records and documents to provide timely and accurate reports
- Supervision and support of Community Care Staff
- Develop collaborative partnerships with key external stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience Include
- Relevant formal qualifications or equivalent experience in aged or disability programs
- Ability to manage program budgets and day to day financial requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently with minimal supervision
- High level of interpersonal communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Hold a current drivers license
The selection criteria must be addressed for your application to be considered.
Completed applications by Sunday, 22 January 2017, 11:30 pm
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply. We value diversity. Special Measures - Priority Consideration for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Disability applicants apply to this position. If you wish to apply under Special Measures please indicate this in your cover letter or email.