$ 57,617.00 to $ 62,382.00 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 3
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Permanent full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation)
CYS - Child Health and Parenting Services - North
- To provide a high level of administrative and clerical support within Child Health and Parenting Services (CHaPS) North.
Selection criteria includes:
- Ability to undertake supervisory duties and support administrative staff to ensure efficient administrative support to CHaPS North.
- Highly developed computer skills, including proficiency in word processing, data processing, databases, spreadsheets and information retrieval utilising a range of computer software programs.
- Demonstrated high level administrative skills including the ability to provide confidential, high quality receptionist and administrative support.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
Essential Requirements / Pre-employment conditions:
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : 522961 Administrative Officer Band 3 (December 2016) HAHSA WWC.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : 522961 Administrative Officer Band 3 (December 2016) HAHSA WWC.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Jo Berry
Position: Executive Officer
Phone: (03) 6165 7985
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au