Part-time School Nutrition - Aged Care Worker - Nyirripi
Salary Level 1 Step 1 $41,865.98 per annum pro rata.
No accommodation is offered with this role.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Part time, 25 hours per week contract, to 30 June 2018.
Accomodation is not provided with this position.
Operating under the direction of the Aged Care/ School Nutrition Coordinator and in accordance with Regional Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for implementing the day to day activities and operations of the School Nutrition, Community Aged and Disability Respite Centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the preparation, cooking & delivery of meals to clients;
- Support aged and disability clients who are visiting the Centre;
- Participate overnight respite duties when required for aged and disability clients;
- Participate in workplace training where required by management;
- Laundry duties;
- Support showering and other personal care needs for aged and disability clients;
- Maintain a safe and hygienic environment in the Centre;
- Organize and assist aged and disability clients for centre based and social activities;
- Support transport for aged and disability clients where necessary;
- Other duties as directed by Central Desert Regional Council management team.
For more infortion and help with the application please go to the CDP Office or contact the Nyirripi Aged and Disability Coordinator Kathy Satour on 08 8956 4856
Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:00
Position Description and Information Package
Application for advert form