Casual Early Childhood Educator (2 positions)
Salary Level 1 $41,865.98 per annum (pro rata) plus 25% casual loading.
No accommodation will be offered.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is working in the Childcare with children, cleaning and helping with activities in line with childcare rules.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work with all families within the community
- Understanding of Child supervision and WH&S
- Ability to prepare and cook nutritious meals
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective leadership in a cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with families involved with Early Childhood.
- Ensure Work Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
- Willingness to work in remote communities.
- Possession of a current Ochre card and a current police check.
- Ability to study Cert 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care, First Aid, Food Handlers and WH&S training
- Carry out other duties as requested by Coordinator.
Hours of Work will be as and when required. This is a casual position for 6 months.
For more information and help with the application please go to the CDP Office or contact the Yuendumu Early Childhood Coordinator Margaret Leithhead on 0427 245 135
Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:00
Position Description and Information Package
Application for advert form