Hours per fortnight
73.5 hours – We recognise the value in flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you.
- Develop and maintain relationships across Service Tasmania, and with external stakeholders for the administration and management of STO and other systems.
- Administer and maintain the Service Tasmania Online website, and assist with improving processes and service delivery.
- Assist in the development, implementation and support of Service Tasmania communications and marketing activities.
- Assist with the management of Service Tasmania systems as required, including system administration, content management and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in specific Service Tasmania project activities relevant to the role, in conjunction with key Service Tasmania stakeholders.
- Undertake other duties within this classification level and range of responsibilities which are within the employee's competence and skill level.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this position is to satisfy a pre-employment National Criminal History Police Check before taking up the appointment, promotion or transfer. The following check is to be conducted:
Checks for criminal charges, convictions or findings of guilt for:
- crimes involving dishonesty
Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
002449 Communications Project Support Officer B4.docx
002449 Communications Project Support Officer B4.pdf
Information for Applicants.docx
Information for Applicants.pdf
How to apply
Please click the blue' Apply Now' button. If you have any difficulty uploading your application email email@example.com or phone (03) 6270 5607 or (03) 6232 7114.
Communications & Portfolio Services Manager
Phone: (03) 6165 4288